Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Scott's been trying to get a hold of me by phone for a couple of days now. After the first phone calls, which were 3 in number while I was in my 1 1/2 hour long session of physical therapy, I emailed him to let him know my known schedule for the week. He then proceeded to call me at around 11 p.m. (sound asleep), again while I was in therapy (which I had told him the time), and then twice while I was giving Ronan a bath. This last call he tells me he's getting pissed off and I need to determine a time I can talk on the phone. Excuse me for not being awake at nearly midnight or not wanting to leave my baby in the bathwater to answer the phone. He doesn't say what it is we need to talk about, just that we need to talk. I get no email, nothing, just increasingly hateful messages that I'm inconveniencing him by not being available to answer his calls, except he accuses me of screening them. I do screen my calls because I have creditors calling me, but I know what calls are his. Can someone please give me a break?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...