Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So, we've moved into the apartment. Not living there yet, because there is hardly space to walk. I have the same household items that I did with my 1064 sqft apt, and am now in a 654 sqft apt, with more stuff because of Ronan now. Never fear, I'm not a professional interior decorator for nothing. It's just taken a couple of days to get the best floor plan moving. Now I'm finally unpacking boxes, and hopefully we'll be living there before the end of the week. However small it may be, I like it, because it's ours. It's a nice neighborhood, I have a nicely sized covered balcony and separate storage, and the biggest closet I've ever had. It will certainly be an adjustment for Ronan, because my parents' is the only home he knows, and he's used to them being around every night to play with him. Guess I'll just have to learn how to be more entertaining.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...