Saturday, January 30, 2010

It has been a long while since my last post, in part to the fact I don’t have home internet access. Another good excuse would be learning how to be an outstanding single mom and becoming anti-social in the process. What you read now comes as a text from my cell phone, which I finally set up for mobile blogging.

To finish the story that, I suppose, begat this blog, my dysfunctional husband and I were finally granted a divorce on Dec 28. Happy xmas to us. I got my maiden name back, and Scott got no responsibility whatsoever. Fine, I suppose, since every time he spoke to me it was vile lies and hatred that spawned from his own feeble mind.

So now that that’s over, what in the world do I have to talk about? My son is less than a month away from his first birthday; I overdraw my bank account every month just to pay my bills; I finally started playing guitar again, inspired by a friend’s weekly open mic; I am enrolled and have completed the first two exams in a career program to become a license pharmacy technician; I miss my girls in KS and MN terribly; I can’t stop reorganizing my apartment because the small size is really getting to me; I love my job but don’t make near enough and likely won’t be rehired next year due to a lack of funding; my baby sister is pregnant with her first child (it’s a boy!); my big sister’s husband has become a complete douche and a scary one at that…Well. After getting all that off my chest I guess we’re caught up now, aren’t we?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...