Friday, November 4, 2011

My Review of KidSwitch

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Now your child can say, "I did it myself"! It's so important to help our kids build self-esteem and independence. That's why these light switch extenders are perfect for children's bedrooms, plus the bathroom, of course. They attach easily, so tots can turn their lights on and...


Works great for toddlers

By Heather and Ronan from Norman, OK on 11/4/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Strong Construction, Useful Application, Easy Use, Playful Design

Best Uses: Toddlers, Kitchen/Bathroom, Bedrooms

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I have one in my son's bedroom and one in the bathroom. It's easy for him to use and he enjoys being able to turn the light on and off by himself. He's potty training, so it's even easier for him to be independent when going to the bathroom.

(legalese)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...