Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's been a while

Ronan and I have been living with my boyfriend Chris for six months. Although I know it will be a very heavy blow in Ronan's life, Chris and I have decided to live apart for a while. Keeping it brief, I've been dealing with my issues of depression and can no longer truly function in this relationship.

I'm really concerned how Ronan will react to the change. Being his age, you can't just explain any of it to him. He won't know there's a difference until Chris is no longer coming home.

His 3rd birthday is just around the corner, and I hope it will still be a good experience for him. This past christmas was exciting, since he got excited about Santa and the lights and presents. It's so wonderful to try to see the world through his eyes. I really hope I'm making the right decision for us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...