Monday, February 27, 2012

He's really three...

Ronan had his 3rd birthday last week...I can't even believe it. At the same time, I can't believe I don't have him potty trained yet :) Starting this weekend, no more diapers. Ever. Have ordered plenty of reusable training pants and bought lots of first- and secondhand easy-pull-up pants for him to get through the many accidents he'll surely have at first. But he's not interested, so I'm just going to have to go for it. We broke "bobby" this weekend, even though he was only getting the paci at sleep-times he seemed to be becoming more dependent on it again. I know Chris moving out has been hard on him - which if nothing else is evident in the lack of motivating to do anything I say. But if I baby him for too long, well...

About to officially file my bankruptcy, after two years of paying my attorney what I could, sometimes nothing for months at a time. Then I will finally be able to build my credit again and eventually buy a home for us. Aah, baby steps.

Almost 2 months being Vegan, and I've never felt better. Still working out working out...Between studying, work, toddler, meals, sleep, and whatever else I have to get done I just don't know where to put it. But hopefully my amazing organizational skills will figure it out soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...