Monday, June 15, 2009

Teething and growth-spurts are definitely no fun when combined. Poor little guy. He wakes up screaming bloody murder because he's hungry, but also does not want to be put down unless it's on his playmat. I just got my first nap in four days, much needed, but not long enough. He went back to sleep, but I have too much to do. Ah.

Just found out I am approved for the apartment. However, the people who were living in it are still living in it, although they were supposed to move out and said that they did. If they don't move on their own, there is a court date on June 29 for their eviction. So I shall be at my parents for a few more weeks. Alas, I've waited this long, but I'll have to spend another WIC voucher so it doesn't go to waste. Used food stamps for the first time today. I told the cashier I was and that I never had before, just in case I messed up and got something I couldn't buy with them. Okay, though. Guess it's not rocket science.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...