Friday, February 12, 2010

Random Thoughts from an All-Nighter

Yep, totally stayed up. No sleep. Hell, I'd be getting up in an hour. Studied a bit. Chatted online with the guy I'm going out with Saturday. My strangeness hasn't run him off yet, so that's one good sign.

Ronan's birthday has snuck up on me. I've had his party hats for over a month and I'm just putting them together. I still have to shop for the supplies to make the cupcakes, cookies and punch. Still have a week, but I'd better get in gear.

I've lost both tubes of my Soft Lips lip balm and I'm a mess. My lips are chapped and begging for moisture!

I need a trim. And I want to go back to being a red-head but this brown is so dark. I only went with the brown because I knew it would look okay and really not turn out weird on top of the platinum. But I miss red hair. The cool part about the dark brown is the shroud of mysterious darkness - oooo. But that's about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...