Sunday, February 7, 2010

Eating chocolate Cheerios right now.

Man, I am really lonely tonight. Sometimes it just hits me. Some people wonder, how could I be lonely with such an awesome little boy around? C'mon, guys, it's not the same. Anyone who has children and no romantic relationship knows what I'm talking about. I don't even know what it is I'm "missing." The companionship? The conversation? Feeling loved and needed? Maybe even affection, which I'm not a huge partaker of. But there is that saying, you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

So, I'm trying not to just sit here and feel sorry for myself. I'm working on the Binky Buddy website. Trying to get it organized to start pulling in sales again. Yes, it has to be a completely different product, but I'm actually going to specialize in several completely different products. I wish I knew how to cross-stitch, because personalization would be a great market too. Alas, my skills are limited.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...