Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Everyone should have a little time with their friends now and then, just to release, if nothing else.

Good therapy today, both mental and physical. Started strengthening exercises today with my hand. My psychologist wants me to think of things I can do to nurture myself, to "refill my cookie jar," so that I'm not running on empty. And then we are to eventually get to the matter of forgiving my parents.

I got to enjoy my favorite beer, Framboise Lambic, and my favorite wine, Leonard Kreusch Riesling, tonight at Zac and Amber's, with Chaz, and I took Ronan along. He enjoys our outings. And then we got to see his "godparents," Nikki and Richard, when we got home. All in all a good and stress-free day. Still no word on the apartment, but I'm sure it will be soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...