Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I totally joined an online dating site. Not that it's never been done before. Guess all those times I was married I had no reason to consider. Some of my girlfriends have some horror stories, but I had to try it out for myself. No, I'm not ready to be in a serious relationship already. But, I figured by the time I get to know someone well enough to a) meet them irl and b) decide on commitment I would be there, like in a State Farm commercial. I found a free one, it's OkCupid. I don't know what the Ok is for. Anyway, it seems pretty thorough and I like the questions that are available.

I'm a total dork and created a facebook profile for Ronan. I thought it would be easier to put stuff on his own page than make people look at all my crap to know what's going on with him. Although, all I ever really do on there anymore is post mobile photos, read the live feed and like something every now and again. And take pointless quizzes. I think I'm addicted to quizzes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...