Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Review of 3-in-1 Activity Gym

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Toddlers have a ball on our exclusive first swing set, with a unique, irresistible ball pit! Promotes hours of healthy, active fun. Super-sturdy and built for safety, with a high-back swing, security harness, gently angled slide, and soft-sided ball enclosure. Indoor/outdoor. Includes 50 balls; ord...


Fun, Smart, and Great Value

By Heather and Ronan from Pauls Valley, OK on 2/3/2010

 

4out of 5

Gift: Yes

Pros: Grows With Baby, Entertaining, Promotes Sensory Development, Holds Baby's Attention, Easy to Assemble, Easy to Clean, Visually Stimulating

Best Uses: Playtime

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

My son loves this, and so do I! I only have a couple of complaints so I'll get those out of the way. It only came with 50 balls which might sound reasonable, but it's hardly enough to fill up a corner of the ball pit. Ordered the extra balls, but the original ones are a different size, so that was strange. Also, the plastic caps that cover the hardware for the swing don't fit over the nuts that keep the swing in place - mismeasurement somewhere. Just watch your kids like you should be and they won't get their little fingers up there. And the instructions don't include how to use the straps on the swing, but I got it figured out.

All-in-all great product. The first time my son used it he was thrilled. I live in an upstairs apartment with a big balcony, and it's sturdy enough that it's not bothered by wind or weather, but is still lightweight enough to move around easily. I can see this product lasting for the two years it was intended. And a great concept, there's nothing else like it.

(legalese)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...