Wednesday, June 3, 2009


I may not have to file bankruptcy, after all. Not that it's a bad thing to do, but there's no way I can come up with $1300 within the next 6 months. But I did, absolutely accidentally, find a legitimate, accredited debt settlement company that is going to make my life much easier. I can't put all my debt into the program right now, but once I'm working full-time I can add the rest of it and still be paying half of what I am now with monthly minimum payments. I guess I should say, what I was paying when I had income. These people were soooo helpful, so friendly, and answered all of my questions. Even the legal-eze was no big deal. On this program, my debt will be settled in about 4 years, and all the fees are included in the monthly amount that is drafted from my bank. Ahhhh....

If you ever need debt settlement services, I highly recommend this company. They are an accredited member of The Association of Settlement Companies. The company is Credit Consultants, and their number is 800-995-7765. To talk to the same great agent I had the joy of working with, his name is Ed (forgot his last name) and his extension is 460. You wouldn't believe how helpful they were (unless you've gotten to work with a similar company). Anyway, I'm pretty excited, even though I will still be behind on my debt for a while, I've finally found a means to an end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...