Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Therapeutics Outside the Blogroom


Finally saw my therapist again today. She had a family emergency and had to cancel twice last week. Got a lot of things out that are affecting me right now, and she said she wants us to start on me nurturing myself. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it sounds like a dose of the right medicine.

Saw my other therapist too, tendinitis isn't any better yet. This is only my fourth therapy appointment though. I couldn't help but notice my chart today, looks like I only have a total of 12 sessions authorized through Tricare. I suppose I'll have to get another referral. Hey, can't beat free healthcare, especially when you can't afford it anyway. It's still hard to write, and my tendons pop when I try to do regular movements with my thumb.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...