Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still trying to decide if I want to go to the Norman Naturalist Group meet-up this Sunday. Discussion topics sound interesting:

*
Your Meaning
OK, so you don’t have eternal life to console yourself with. How do you find value and meaning in your life? What are the things you tell yourself? Where do you find joy? Where do you find fascination and wonder? Do you have favorite music or video’s to share with the group. If so, please forward the links to me, or bring it along so we can all enjoy it.
*

This is the part where the introverted side of me is screaming in terror not to go. But this may be the closest thing to a church for my kind that I will find here in Oklahoma, within a reasonable driving distance, anyway. Must decide.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...