Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Definitely not feeling as angry today as I did last night. A good night's sleep and a sweet baby falling asleep in your arms are always good for that. Too much to do today anyway. I have an appointment with DHS, they want me to bring everything from my Life Insurance policy to a blood sample, but hopefully they will be able to help us out until I can get on my feet. I need daycare for Ronan so I can go back to work and school, but how does one working parent afford daycare AND bills?

Unsuccessful attempts at locating the alleged birth father have entirely frustrated me. My husband's legal adviser is going to help. In the meantime, no divorce. But I've still been cut off from his earnings, except for a measly $500 a month. Oh well, I'm going to use the fact that we're still married to get a small rent house for Ronan and me, so I don't have to sponge off my parents anymore. It's also quite hard to deal with identity issues that you blame on your parents when you're around them all the time. Hmmm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...