Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yes, my blog title changes, depending on what's in the deepest realms of my mind when the moment hits me.

I'm not replying to my husband's emails. I've decided responding to them just makes everything worse. I can't stop reading them though, the suspense of knowing what personality he's in next just kills me. "I love you" - "I can't stay married to you"; "I have to try to learn to love Ronan" - "I have always loved Ronan"; "I won't make this ugly unless you make this ugly" - opening a new bank account and wiping our joint account clean before any legal action has been taken; "I can't leave you, no matter what" - "I have to decide if I want a divorce or not"...I shouldn't subject myself to what he has to say, but it's still hard to let go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...