Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On another note, I put a security deposit down on an affordable-housing one-bedroom apt today. It will take a couple of weeks to find out if I'm approved, but it looks good. They are very accommodating, and know my entire situation. I start next week working 20 hours at the old c-store, which is awesome, and I can pick up extra hours here and there. Food stamps will go up with the living expenses, and WIC will take care of the formula I have to use now that I'm medicated and can't nurse anymore. They'll even let me pay out my pet deposit (the apt) so I don't have to wait to move my precious kitty in (I've had her for 11 years).

So, I get to move out of the 'rents within the next month, probably. Yes, it's scary, but I won't really feel like I'm making any progress until that happens. I did set up an appt with a bankruptcy attorney, but I don't know how I'm going to pay for it. Once step at a time, I suppose.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...