Monday, May 18, 2009


I almost forgot, I actually got $91 for all my cds. Yay! They wouldn't buy all of them for various reasons, but that's the most cash yet, and I got to put it directly in my bank account, thank god. Also found a potential house for rent, I talk to DHS tomorrow about my benefits and requirements, and my old boss called to offer me some work - weekends only right now, but something, eh? How much good news could a girl get in one day?

Oh, except I find out the alleged biological father has to take a DNA test before I can even file for divorce. No, not my husband, the other guy. And I can't find him. Sent him an email, no response. No response at his unit. JAG says they don't locate people, so they're no help. Science H. Logic!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...